Miha & Janaky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miha & Janaky

Pre mna a pre teba :P

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anglina - cvicenia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 pm

No mala zmena... Lebo uz sa nevyznam... Ale cvicenia su tie iste co boli, ziadne nezmizlo (nemalo by).

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 pm

1. Choose the correct tense in these sentences.

1; I usually play/am usually playing tennis on Saturdays.
2; I´m sorry I can´t lend you my pen. I use/am using it myself at the moment.
3; The leaves are falling/fall from the trees in the autumn.
4; Exams are getting/get more and more difficult.
5; The earth is going/goes around the sun.
6; Sue uses/is using a friend´s bicycle until her car is repaired.
7; I am doing/do my homework, so don´t disturb me.
8; I work/am working eight hours a day at the moment, and it starts/is starting to get very tiring.
9; I am only working/only work in the computer department till Meg gets back from holiday. Usually, I am only working/only work in the toy department.
10; Look it snows/is snowing outside. It is never snowing/never snows in November.
11; I live/am living in London, as I have done all my life, but at the moment I stay/am staying in Madrid because we´ve just opened a new office.
12; I am doing/do a three-week computer course and I learn/am learning word processing and how to use the Internet.
13; The kettle boils/is boiling. Can you make the tea? I talk/am talking to uncle George on the phone.
14; It takes/is taking me about half an hour to get to work but sometimes it is taking/takes longer when the traffic is bad.

Ak sa ti nechce, nemusis to robit. Vyberam veci z nasej ucebnice a pracaku z minuleho roka takze mam vsetko skontrolovane (ked mas cas a nervy hod sem odpovede a pozriem sa na to).

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 pm

2. Compete this conversation using the correct form (present simple or present continuous) of the verbs in brackets.

A: Jane? Hi, it´s Martin here. I (1)_____ (finish) some homework that I´ve got to do, so I won´t be able to come out tonight.
B: Pardon? My sister (2)_____ (make) a lot of noise and I didn´t hear you.
A: I said I (3)_____ (do) an English composition. I can´t come out tonight.
B: But you (4) _____ (never/study) on a Friday night.
A: Yes, but with the exam and everything, we (5) _____ (get) more and more homework. I told you that.
B: What´s that noise?
A: Oh, that. That´s my brother. He (6)_____ (play) computer games.
B: Martin, I (7)_____ (not/believe) you. You´ve gone round to Alan´s house and you (Cool_____ (not/want) to tell me.
A: No, Jane, that´s not true.
B: You (9)_____ (lie). You (10)_____ (always/tell) lies these days. I´m not stupid, you know.
A: Jane, I´ve got to go. I´ll never get this work finished. See you tomorrow maybe?

PS. Netrap sa, vzdy staci len vypisat cislo riadka alebo medzery a ides Wink (Inak by som sa na ne vykalsala, keby na nic neboli...)

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Laughing Nasla som take zabijacke cvicenie Cool Ale som sa aj ja natrapila Twisted Evil Ked to mam v skratke popisat, znalosti z casov ti na vela nebudu...

3. Read the text below and think of the word that best fits each space. Use only one word in each space. There is an example (0) at the beginning.

Internet gaming

Computer games are a multi-million dollar industry, but people (0)who really enjoy games are not satisfied (1)_____ playing against the computer. They want to play against real (2)_____ and most computer games allow you to (3)_____ just this by joining up (4)_____ other players on the Internet.
Regular players say that this is (5)_____ the real enjoyment of games ban (6)_____ found. With some games, up (7)_____ 60 people can take part. It (Cool_____ get a little crowded, but that´s all part of the fun. It´s a good way to meet people and it gives you (9)_____ to talk about.
The only real problem is technical. It sometimes (10)_____ a long time for messages to be sent (11)_____ one computer to another. However, the technology is getting better all (12)_____ time and it won´t be (13)_____ before the problems are sorted out. When (14)_____ happens, the whole world can play with each other!

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 pm

4. Choose the correct tense in these sentences:

1; I haven´t had/didn´t have time to talk to him yet.
2; I have worked/worked for a bank since 1985.
3; Have you ever visited/Did you ever visit Paris?
4; She has been deciding/has decided to learn photography this year.
5; Did you finish/Have you finished eating yet?
6; I felt/have been feeling ill since last night.
7; When the traffic lights turned red, he has stopped/stopped the car.

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty

5. Put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect simple or continuous.

a) He _____ (play) for the national football team three times so far thi season.
b) I _____(work) on the computer since 8.am, but I´m going to have a break in a minute.
c) So far I _____ (phone) Jim five times this morning, but I haven´t managed to catch him yet.
d) If you _____ (read) the book I lent you, can I have it back now?
e) Opera singer Pavarotti _____ (travel) round the country all summer giving performances.

Last edited by Miha on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miha
Best-selling writer
Miha

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 pm

6. Complete the text using the correct form (past simple, present perfect simple or present perfect continuous) of the verbs in brackets.

The Martians are not coming

I (1)_____ (read) science fiction stories for many years now and I (2)_____ (just/finish) 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke. I (3)_____ (always/find) their predictions interesting but most of the predictions made by writers of science fiction (4)_____ (never/come) true. We (5)_____ (wait) for Big Brother since Orwell (6)_____ (write) 1984 but he still (7) _____ (not/come). The Time Machine which Wells (8)_____ (predict) over a hundred years ago (9)_____ (not/appear) yet. Novelists (10)_____ (write) thousands of stories about Martians and though we (11)_____ (already/land) spacecraft on Mars no-one (12)_____ (ever/visit) Mars and I (13)_____ (never/see) a Martian in my back garden or anywhere else, though I (14)_____ (wait) for them to turn up since I was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anglina - cvicenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anglina - cvicenia   Anglina - cvicenia Empty

Back to top Go down

Anglina - cvicenia
Page 1 of 1